Dr. Kan on the radio! Listen to the MP3 recording of Dr. Kan’s exclusive interview with a popular internet radio show, HealthNews, by clicking below.
Dr. Peter Kan is a Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist through the American Chiropractic Neurology Board and Diplomate of American Association of Integrative Medicine. Dr. Kan supports and manages patients with chronic conditions using a comprehensive approach by merging the exciting advances of functional neurology and functional medicine. Patients from across the country have come to seek out his holistic approach that is changing the lives of those suffering from chronic conditions.
He graduated with honors from California State University at Pomona with Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology and minor in nutrition. He has successfully completed courses through the American College of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise, National Strength and Conditioning Association and APEX Fitness. He has also completed training as a Gluten Practitioner by Dr. Thomas O’Brien, an expert and researcher on diagnosis and treatemnt of gluten sensitivity. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Since graduating, Dr. Kan has dedicated his practice to helping people with chronic conditions that have not responded well to other treatments or who have not met their recovery goals using other methods.
Post Graduate Work Attained
- Diplomate of American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- Diplomate American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Course in progress – Functional Medicine University
- Trained Gluten-Free Practitioner
- Eyelight Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Active Therapeutic Movement
- Interactive Metronome
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology
- Mastering The Thyroid with Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- Neurotransmitters and the brain
- ADHD, Dyslexia and Learning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperberger’s, and Childhood Development Disorders
- Brain Based Therapy
- Charter Member of the International Academy of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
- Member of Dr. Michael Johnson’s Neurometabolic SuperGroup
- Member of the Arizona Chiropractic Society
- Member of American Association of Integrative Medicine
Born in Taiwan and immigrated to America at the age of 13, Dr. Kan has deep appreciation of the Eastern wisdom and Western advances in natural healthcare. He believes in the God given ability of the body to heal and regulate itself, and that the body, mind, and spirit must be in alignment for healing to take place. It is his faith in God that gives him the passion and commitment to help patients with chronic pain find hope and healing.
He has been in private practice since 2002, has started several successful practices in California and Arizona and served thousands of patients. He lives in Gilbert, AZ with his wife and their three children. Dr. Kan regularly consults with other physicians on the methods he uses.