Believe it or not, the start of school is right around the corner! Here at Dr. Peter Kan’s practice in Gilbert, AZ, we are getting ready, and keeping healthy in preparation for the new school season.
As families gear up for the season of new schedules, teachers, extra curricular activities and all the excitement that comes with the purchase of new notebooks and supplies, Dr. Kan and his staff have been busy experimenting with nutritious and energizing snacks to include in those school lunch boxes, to have on hand for a quick after school snack, or for an energizing treat before and after those extracurricular activities and clubs that will also be starting!
Because so many of these healthy snacks can be made in bulk, they are a fun way to include your children in the cooking process. Then during the school week, you can simply “grab and go” and be confidant that you are providing your child (and yourself!) with a nutritious snack that:
- Contains nutrients that support digestive functions, immunity and brain health
- Has over 19 easy-to-absorb essential and non-essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.
- Boosts you body from your gut to your brain, and from your muscles to your ligaments.
- Plus, it is relatively low in calories, yet high in the minerals that many of us lack!
These amazing and great tasting snacks are part of the Bone Broth Breakthrough and incorporate the many flavors of Ancient Wisdom Nutrition Bone Broth Protein. This Paleo friendly powder mix is simple to use and can be added to many recipes!
Have you heard about, or tried Bone Broth Protein? If you are curious, this is your invitation to attend our Bone Broth Live Workshop and Taste Testing Party on Thursday, July 20th at 5pm.
You will learn:
– How bone broth can help reverse symptoms of autoimmune disease
– How to use bone broth to reverse signs of aging such as joint pain and arthritis
– Why bone broth is a beauty secret for celebrities
– How to use bone broth to support detoxification
– Weight loss protocols using bone broth
– How to make your own bone broth – know the difference of different broths
– Secret shortcuts to make this incredible food easy and tasty
Live In-Office Workshop – Live demonstration of bone broth making and shortcuts.
Taste Testing Party – try delicious flavors of bone broth smoothies and how it can accelerate your results.
Taste delicious snacks that you won’t believe are made from bone broth!
Receive a free Bone Broth Breakthrough book by Dr. Josh Axe for attending.
Seating is limited to 20 people and filling up fast. Each ticket is just $20 per person. Non-refundable. Your ticket cost will be applied toward the purchase of Bone Broth product(s) at the event. You can purchase your ticket here.